It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
AIDS Drugs Assistance Program
83 Pondella Rd.
North Fort Myers, FL 33903
The AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) is a statewide, federally funded prescription medication program for low-income people living with HIV. This program provides medications to uninsured or underinsured individuals living with HIV. Services are provided through the distribution of medication directly to eligible clients or by purchase of health insurance that includes coverage for HIV/AIDS medications.
Our mission is to provide access to HIV-related prescription drugs, disease management expertise, and support services to our clients in the most cost-effective manner.
If you are HIV positive and:
- Need HIV/AIDS prescriptions
- Have income at 400% or less of the Federal Poverty Level
- Are uninsured or do not have adequate prescription coverage
- Are not confined to a hospital, nursing home, hospice, or correctional facility
ADAP can help!
- Visit our ADAP Enrollment page. You must be determined eligible to receive HIV/AIDS Patient Care services through the Patient Care eligibility screening process.
- Schedule your ADAP appointment.
- Enroll in ADAP.
- Get your prescriptions filled.
Connect with DOH