Lieutenant Governor Jeanette Nuñez Joins Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo to Highlight National HIV Testing Day
- Treatment Locator
- Provider Alert Pediatric COVID-19 Vaccines
- Governor Desantis Freedom First Budget Signing Ensures a Healthier Future for Floridians
- Florida Department of Health Promotes Generator Safety Ahead of 2022 Disaster Preparedness Tax Holiday
- THE FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH IN LEE OBSERVED NATIONAL HIV TESTING DAY 2022
- HEALTH OFFICIALS ISSUE BLUE-GREEN ALGAE BLOOM ALERT FOR THE CALOOSAHATCHEE RIVER- NORTH SHORE PARK
- The Florida Department of Health in Lee County Provides an Update on the Current National Infant Formula Shortage
- 2022-05-16-FDOH LEE TO HOST AN ADDITIONAL ADULT MENTAL HEALTH FIRST AID TRAINING
- FDOH LEE TO HOST AN ADULT MENTAL HEALTH FIRST AID TRAINING
Vulnerable populations at risk for severe COVID-19:
Certain populations are at greater risk of progressing to severe disease and warrant more significant consideration for prophylaxis or treatment.
- Patients who are older (≥65 years), have comorbidities, or are immunocompromised are at higher risk of hospitalization and death from COVID-19.
- When necessary, providers should prioritize treating patients at high risk for progression to severe COVID-19 illness, including older and immunocompromised individuals and those with clinical risk factors.
No events at this time
239-332-9501 Normal business hours M-F 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
|See our locations|
239-332-9580 Secure Fax Line 239-332-9553
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals