TTY users can contact us through Florida Relay by dialing 7-1-1 or one of the other Relay Toll Free Numbers.
Where can I use my EBT card?
Your EBT card can be used at the following stores located in Lee, Hendry, and Glades counties.
- Bravo Supermarkets
- Bravo Meat Market
(also known as Choice Market)
25 N. Homestead Road
Lehigh Acres, FL
- Neighborhood Discount
2140 Ford Street
Fort Myers, FL
- Regi Universal Supermarket
26611 Old 41 Road
Bonita springs, FL 34135
- Target Super Stores (only)
- Wal-Mart Neighborhood Markets
- Wal-Mart Super Centers
How do I use my WIC EBT card?
- Bring the Florida WIC Foods Pamphlet - This lists the brands & sizes of foods that you are allowed to buy.
- Bring your WIC EBT Shopping List- This will tell you the foods that you are able to buy for your family each month. The foods for everyone in your family are combined altogether.
- You can choose how little or how much you want to buy each time you shop with your WIC EBT card.
- Have your WIC EBT card ready when purchasing foods at the register.
- Inform the cashier you are using a WIC EBT card.
- Cashier will ask you to slide your WlC EBT card at the Point of Sale (POS) machine. Or you may hand the cashier your card.
- Make sure you know your PIN number. You will be asked to press your PIN number on the keypad.
- Cashier will then scan your selected foods. The amounts of the approved foods & dollar amount of the fruit and vegetables will be deducted from the WIC EBT account.
- Keep your grocery store receipts each time you shop with your EBT card. At the bottom of the receipt will be the balance of your current month. Look at your receipt to make sure it is correct before you leave the store.
- Make sure you buy your foods on your shopping list within the allowed dates.
- Benefits will be in your WIC EBT card account at 12:00 midnight the first date of use and will expire at 12:00 midnight the last date to use. Benefits not used will not roll over to the next month.
- To find out your balance on your WIC EBT the receipts from the recent purchase will show your balance left over. Or you can call Customer Service at 1-866-629-1095; or go to the WIC EBT website at www.floridawic.org
- Save your WIC EBT card when all your foods have been purchased, your card is re-useable. The next set of benefits will be purchased with the same WIC EBT card.
- Keep your WIC EBT card and bring it with you each time you come to the WIC office.
What if my doctor wants my baby on a different formula than WIC usually offers?
Florida WIC offers the Enfamil milk-based and Gerber soy-based formulas to those Moms who choose not to breastfeed. See your choices of Enfamil and Gerber formulas.
A 'MEDICAL DOCUMENTATION FOR FORMULA AND FOOD' FORM must be completed by your child’s doctor, if the formula is something other than an approved Enfamil or Gerber formula. You may get this form from your doctor or us. Also, you or your doctor may download this form from FloridaHealth.gov.
- This ENTIRE form needs to be completed, including a valid medical diagnosis (spitting up or formula intolerance is not considered a medical diagnosis) and also the number of months the formula is needed (the maximum is 6 months).
- If the request form is approved, unused benefits and/or unopened cans of formula that you have, will need to be returned to WIC in exchange for the requested formula.
- Please remember that if your infant is in need of a special formula, he/she may need to be more closely monitored by WIC, and may need more frequent appointments.