- TTY users can contact us through Florida Relay by dialing 7-1-1 or one of the other Relay Toll Free Numbers.
83 Pondella Rd
3920 Michigan Ave
Eligibility for Family Planning, STD, HIV, Epilepsy, and Insulin Services
The Florida Department of Health in Lee County conducts financial eligibility to determine fees for services. You may elect to waive financial eligibility and pay full fee. You will not be turned away for the inability to pay.
It is preferred, however, not required, that you bring the following items to your appointment:
- Photo Identification Card
- Social Security Card
- Proof of address (utility bill, rental agreement/lease, etc.)
- Health insurance card(s)
- Proof of Income (examples: Recent Wages and Salary, Paycheck/stub, W-2 form for the previous year, Bank statement, self-employment financial statement, or disability award letter).
- If recently terminated, final paycheck or statement on letterhead stating unemployment status.
- If unemployed, copy of unemployment income statement, food stamp statement, SSI statement, retirement statements, public assistance, etc.
- If no income, a letter from the responsible individual paying room and board.