Lee County, Fla. – As a tropical system impacts the state, it is important to be prepared for flooding.
- Beach Advisory
- Dr. Weatherly Appointed To Genetics and Newborn Screening Advisory Council
- Letter to House Health Quality Subcommittee
- Florida Department Of Health Issues Suspension And Restriction Orders
- Florida Department Of Health Recognizes National Licensed Practical Nurses Week
- Officials Partner To Promote Walk To School Safety
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
239-332-9580 Secure Fax Line 239-332-9553
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals