- The Florida Department of Health Highlights Newborn Screening During Congenital Heart Defects Awareness Week
- The Florida Department of Health Recognizes National Black HIV or AIDS Awareness Day
- Florida Department of Health Calls for Audit of Palm Beach County Health Care District Following Damage to More Than 1,000 Doses of Vaccine
- Governor Desantis' Florida Leads Budget Will Continue Effort to Put Seniors First and Protect the Vulnerable and Will Keep Floridians Healthy
- Health Alert Rescinded for Bonita Springs Beach Park
- Red Tide Health Alert for Bonita Springs Beach Park
- Red Tide Alert Rescinded for South Seas Plantation
- Red Tide in the Gulf
- Red Tide Present in the Gulf Health Alert for Cayo Costa State Park
OSTDS and Tattoo submittals - In order to limit contact between staff and the public we ask that you now mail, FedEx or UPS OSTDS New Construction and Tattoo submittals to:
Florida Dept of Health, Environmental Health Division, 2295 Victoria Avenue, Unit 206, Fort Myers, FL 33901
Please include an email address with all submittals.
Septic system applications for existing systems – repairs or modifications – may continue to be submitted via email to LeeEH@flhealth.gov. Please call our office at 239-690-2100 to make a payment by phone OR fax in your credit card information to 239-690-2101. DO NOT send credit card payment information via email.
Birth and death certificate services are by appointment ONLY. To schedule an appointment please call 239-332-9572.
Take the pledge to help stop the spread of COVID-19!I Took the Pledge Campaign
No events at this time
239-332-9501 Normal business hours M-F 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
|See our locations|
239-332-9580 Secure Fax Line 239-332-9553
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals