- Governor DeSantis' Bolder, Brighter, Better Future Budget Will Keep Floridians Healthy
- New Administrator Selected for Charlotte County
- Safe Sleep for Florida Infants
- Join the Fight World AIDS Day 2019
- Tarpon Bay Beach, Sanibel, tests below unsafe level
- Health Officials Issue Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Advisory
- Tarpon Bay Beach Advisory
- National LatinX HIV Awareness Day
Diabetes: Do You Know the U.S. Numbers?
Diabetes affects millions of people in the U.S. and not only does it alter an individual’s health, but it touches the lives of friends and families, and also creates financial pressure on many households. Having diabetes means having multiple challenges when it comes to living with the disease and one key challenge is this: if you have diabetes, you have a higher chance—sometimes twice as high—of having cardiovascular disease, stroke and even depression.Full Story on FloridaHealth.gov
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
239-332-9501 Normal business hours M-F 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
|See our locations|
239-332-9580 Secure Fax Line 239-332-9553
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals