- Radon Month
- Florida Vaccine Update
- Governor Ron DeSantis, Hospital CEOs Announce Distribution Plan for Weekly COVID-19 Vaccine Allocation and Recognize Statewide Progress on Vaccine Distribution
- Florida Department of Health Issues Update on COVID-19
- Florida Department of Health and Lee County Government Announce Opening of Vaccine Reservations this Week
- Florida Department of Health in Lee County Highlights Recent Efforts in Providing COVID-19 Vaccine
- Florida Department of Health in Lee County Cancels Remaining COVID-19 Testing and Vaccine Outreach Pop-up Walk-up Dates
- Florida Department of Health in Lee County to Offer Free COVID-19 Vaccines for People Age 65 and Older
- Red Tide Present in the Gulf
Governor Ron DeSantis has signed Executive Order 20-315 which outlines that providers can only administer the COVID-19 vaccine to the following groups:
– Long-term care facility residents and staff.
– Persons 65 years of age and older.
– Health care personnel with direct patient contact.
– Persons deemed to be extremely vulnerable to COVID-19 by hospital providers.
OSTDS and Tattoo submittals - In order to limit contact between staff and the public we ask that you now mail, FedEx or UPS OSTDS New Construction and Tattoo submittals to:
Florida Dept of Health, Environmental Health Division, 2295 Victoria Avenue, Unit 206, Fort Myers, FL 33901
Please include an email address with all submittals.
Septic system applications for existing systems – repairs or modifications – may continue to be submitted via email to LeeEH@flhealth.gov. Please call our office at 239-690-2100 to make a payment by phone OR fax in your credit card information to 239-690-2101. DO NOT send credit card payment information via email.
Birth and death certificate services are by appointment ONLY. To schedule an appointment please call 239-332-9572.
Take the pledge to help stop the spread of COVID-19!I Took the Pledge Campaign
No events at this time
239-332-9501 Normal business hours M-F 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
|See our locations|
239-332-9580 Secure Fax Line 239-332-9553
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals