- New Administrator Selected for Charlotte County
- Safe Sleep for Florida Infants
- AHCA and FDOH Recognize 19 Hospitals in Florida for Achieving the Healthy People 2020 Low-risk, Primary C-section Goal
- National Latino AIDS Awareness Day
- Join the Fight World AIDS Day 2019
- Tarpon Bay Beach, Sanibel, tests below unsafe level
- Health Officials Issue Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Advisory
- Tarpon Bay Beach Advisory
- National LatinX HIV Awareness Day
Parents, safety gear doesn’t work if you don’t click it.
Every day in the U.S., children end up in emergency rooms for injuries that could have been prevented if safety gear had been used—according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the yearly average for all childhood unintentional injuries is 9.2 million.Full Story on FloridaHealth.gov
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
239-332-9501 Normal business hours M-F 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
|See our locations|
239-332-9580 Secure Fax Line 239-332-9553
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals