Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces Sixty-Two Deaths Related to COVID-19
- The State of Florida Issues COVID-19 and Tropical Storm Isaias Updates
- Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces One Hundred Seventy-Nine Deaths Related to COVID-19
- The State of Florida Issues COVID-19 and Hurricane Isaias Updates
- Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces Two Hundred Fifty-Seven Deaths Related to COVID-19
- COVID-19 Testing in Cape Coral
- Free COVID-19 Testing Scheduled at Yawkey Park
- Department of Health in Lee County Lifts Health Alert at Davis Boat Ramp
- Tobacco-free Lee Recognizes Aztec Plumbing & Drains Tobacco Free Policy
- Department of Health in Lee County Reminds Residents and Visitors to Avoid Contact with Algae
The elderly and those with underlying medical problems like high blood pressure, heart problems and diabetes are more likely to develop serious illness. Wash your hands with soap & water. Cover your coughs & sneezes with your arm, not your hands. If you're sick, stay at home & avoid crowds.
Full Story on FloridaHealth.gov
OSTDS and Tattoo submittals - In order to limit contact between staff and the public we ask that you now mail, FedEx or UPS OSTDS New Construction and Tattoo submittals to:
Florida Dept of Health, Environmental Health Division, 2295 Victoria Avenue, Unit 206, Fort Myers, FL 33901
Please include an email address with all submittals.
Septic system applications for existing systems – repairs or modifications – may continue to be submitted via email to LeeEH@flhealth.gov. Please call our office at 239-690-2100 to make a payment by phone OR fax in your credit card information to 239-690-2101. DO NOT send credit card payment information via email.
Birth and death certificate services are by appointment ONLY. To schedule an appointment please call 239-332-9572.
Take the pledge to help stop the spread of COVID-19!I Took the Pledge Campaign
No events at this time
239-332-9501 Normal business hours M-F 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
|See our locations|
239-332-9580 Secure Fax Line 239-332-9553
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals