- International Overdose Day: FDOH to Provide Lifesaving Naloxone Through County Health Departments to Reduce Substance Abuse Deaths
- Florida Prescription Drug Donation Repository
- State of Florida Deploys Tools to Address Overdose Crisis
- 2022 Child Care Food Program
- FDOH LEE TO HOST FREE HIV/STD TESTING EVENTS
- FDOH LEE TO HOST SUBSTANCE ABUSE AND MISUSE WORKSHOP ON SEPTEMBER 27
- TOBACCO-FREE LEE COALITION MEETS SEPTEMBER 15
- THE FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH IN LEE COUNTY IS RESPONDING TO THE NATIONWIDE MONKEYPOX OUTBREAK
- FDOH LEE PROVIDING IMMUNIZATIONS AT BACK-TO-SCHOOL EVENT ON JULY 24
Vulnerable populations at risk for severe COVID-19:
Certain populations are at greater risk of progressing to severe disease and warrant more significant consideration for prophylaxis or treatment.
- Patients who are older (≥65 years), have comorbidities, or are immunocompromised are at higher risk of hospitalization and death from COVID-19.
- When necessary, providers should prioritize treating patients at high risk for progression to severe COVID-19 illness, including older and immunocompromised individuals and those with clinical risk factors.
No events at this time
239-332-9501 Normal business hours M-F 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
|See our locations|
239-332-9580 Secure Fax Line 239-332-9553
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals