Test and Treat Program
- 239-332-9580 - Reportable Diseases or Outbreaks After Hours: 239-872-0349
3920 Michigan Ave.
Fort Myers, FL 33916
TTY users can contact us through Florida Relay by dialing 7-1-1 or one of the other Relay Toll Free Numbers.
Test and Treat Program provides immediate linkage to HIV care and initiation of treatment at the time of HIV diagnoses and/or at the time of returning to care after a gap in services.
Benefits to clients:
- Slows disease progression
- Decreases patient mortality rate
- Patient become less infectious during medication
- Empowerment to live successfully with HIV
Benefits to the community:
- Reduce HIV transmission to others
- Reduce long term medical cost
- Helps reduce health disparities
- Effective antiretroviral treatment
- Lowers the community viral load