Are you Living in Florida
ADAP may be able to help!
HIV Positive and in need of HIV/AIDS
Have low-income at 400% or less of the Federal
Uninsured or do not have adequate prescription
Not confined to a hospital, nursing home,
hospice, or correctional facility?
What do I need?
In order to enroll, you must have the following:
How do I get more information about enrolling in ADAP?
- Eligibility for HIV/AIDS Patient Care services according to
64D-4, F.A.C and the HIV/AIDS Patient Care Programs Determining Eligibility
Staff Procedures Manual
- Have at least one valid prescription for a medication on the ADAP Formulary
- Current (less or up to 6 months) Viral Load and CD4 test results
- Contact your Lee County Health Department and speak with an ADAP staff member at 239-656-2562
- Call 1-800-FLA-AIDS (English) (1-800-352-2437)
1-800-545-SIDA (Spanish) (1-800-545-7432)
1-800-AIDS-101 (Creole) (1-800-2437-101)
- Visit: www.wemakethechange.com
- Visit: www.doh.state.fl.us/Disease_ctrl/aids
ADAP medications will also be filled by the central
pharmacy and mailed here to the ADAP nurse. You will be able to pick up
your medication about 10 days after the refill request is made.